#Teen Book Club + Subscription Service
"Get Lit(erary) at the Library" is a subscription service, goodie bag, and teen book club all in one. We'll place the book on hold for you every month and email you when your Get Lit book/swag bundle is ready for pickup!
#There are two ways to join:
- Sign up just ONCE as a subscriber. Never have to register again!
- Register month-to-month. Think of it as a 30-day free trial.
Supplies are limited. So, if you don't subscribe, make sure you’re one of the first 100 teens to register each month.
#How it works:
- Complete the online subscriber form.
- Choose your top three book genres. We’ll pick one (at random) each month.
- Pick up at your favorite library branch. Once contacted, you have 7 days to pick up your bag.
- Optional (but encouraged): Register for the virtual book chat each month.
#What's in the bag?
- A Library book
- Fun gifts (always yours to keep)
- Tasty, themed snacks!
- Ideas and directions for DIY crafts.
- Book recs, local places to explore, and more!
#What about the book club?
At the end of every month, you're invited to a virtual discussion dedicated to each and every one of that month's Get Lit book picks. If you like the book you got, make sure to tell a friend or two (and bring them along with you)! We want to get a dialog going.
You're encouraged to attend even if you don't like the book! The book club is about expressing your opinion and figuring out what you like and what you don't. That's just going to make choosing books in the future a little easier.
The monthly virtual meet up is optional... but it's also a great way to get and share book recommendations. And you might just find people who like the same things you do.