Want a portable digital archive of your favorite classic tracks? Convert your audio cassette tapes, vintage vinyl, and reel-to-reel audio into digital audio files.
Each “Music & Audio” station comes equipped with Audacity – a free, easy-to-use software for audio recording and editing. It supports and can export to MP3, WAV, AIFF, and other formats.
- Lenovo Thinkstation P350 on Windows 10
- Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-BK Direct Drive
- TASCAM 202MKVII Dual Cassette Deck
- *Otari MX5050BII2 Reel-to-Reel Deck
- Note: The Reel-to-Reel Station is for transferring personal home and commercial recordings (stereo and mono). It is not equipped for transferring unmixed, multi-track recordings. *It is available by appointment only. Schedule an appointment or call us at (904) 255-BOOK for more information or to schedule by phone.
- Plan to do any editing or playback? You may want to bring your own headphones.
- Need a walkthrough of Audacity? Before you visit, check out the video tutorials on LinkedIn Learning (free with your library card).
- Bring a flash drive to save files.