#Free Summer Lunch For Kids & Teens
To help ensure that kids don't go hungry while school is out of session, free and nutritious meals will be available for children and teens (18 and younger) at several Jacksonville Public Library locations starting June 5, 2023. No signup or application is necessary. Any child 18 or younger can simply show up at the library during meal times (Monday - Friday) to receive a free and healthy meal.
#Spread The Word
From June 5 through August 4, all kids up to 18 years old can get a free meal at one of eight library locations across Jacksonville. Each meal includes protein, fruit or veggie, and a drink.
#Bring The Crew For Summer Reading, Learning and Fun!
While children are at the library eating lunch, they can check out books and participate in other fun activities the library hosts throughout the summer such as storytimes, crafts, Live from the Library and other great Summer Learning opportunities.
#Monday - Friday, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Charles Webb Wesconnett Regional Library, 6887 103rd St.
- Highlands Regional Library, 1826 Dunn Ave.
- Pablo Creek Regional Library, 13295 Beach Blvd.
#Monday - Friday, 12 - 1 p.m.
- Dallas Graham Branch Library, 2304 Myrtle Ave. N.
- University Park Branch Library, 3435 University Blvd. N.
#Monday - Friday, 12:45 - 1:45 p.m.
- Bill Brinton Murray Hill Branch Library, 918 Edgewood Ave. S.
- Bradham and Brooks Branch Library, 1755 Edgewood Ave. W..
- Regency Square Branch Library, 9900 Regency Square Blvd.
Please note: Meals will not be provided on Monday, June 19, and Tuesday, July 4.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
#Looking For More Locations?
For other (non-library) locations and updates, please visit www.summerbreakspot.org (and click on "Find a site," call 211, or text FOOD to 304-304. SFSP is funded by the USDA and coordinated through the Boys & Girls Clubs of Northeast Florida this year.