Looking for ways to increase your property value? Want to spruce up your home's exterior? Not sure how to prep your yard for winter? Learn everything you need for a successful, all-season yard from Master Gardeners and our friends at the UF Extension Office!
#FREE Gardening Workshops in November:
- Curb Appeal: Tuesday, November 7 @ 6 p.m., at Maxville Library
- Mulch/Recycle/Compost: Monday, November 13 @ 6:30 p.m., at Willow Branch Library
- Bats, Bees, Birds, Butterflies: Monday, November 20 @ 6 p.m., Webb Wesconnett Library
- Falling Into Winter: Monday, November 27 @ 6 p.m., at Argyle Library
Are you ready to become an entrepreneur? Measure your entrepreneurial mindset with free workshops by EY. Bridging the digital divide is an EY commitment. Together, we can build a better working world and become more conscious consumers by supporting all people with the opportunity to fully participate in modern education, the economy, and society.
#Entrepreneurship Workshops with EY:
- Entrepreneurship Basics: Tuesday, November 7 @ 6 p.m., at West Library
Life Lit are free workshops offered by trained professionals and volunteers that focus on improving your day-to-day life. These programs cover a wide range of workshops from gardening to small business needs. No need to bring anything but yourself to participate!
Learn vital networking and business development skills with UNF Small Business Development Center (SBDC). Workshops are followed by a one-hour Popup Shop with the SBDC staff where one or more of their expert business advisors will answer your small business questions on the spot!
#Small Business Workshops & Pop-Up Shops with SBDC:
- How to STARTUP Your Own Business: Tuesday, November 14 @ 2-4 p.m., Main Library
Search our event calendar for more upcoming workshops offered by our community partners at the Library.
Never miss a Life Lit workshop!