Effective: October 1, 2023
Last Reviewed: (Combined Circulation Policy: June 2021)
- BOLT Authority
- Special services performed at the specific request of members or subscribers, other than the usual circulation of books and other library materials;
- The late return of library books and materials;
- The replacement of books and other library materials which have been borrowed or taken by a member or subscriber and not returned within the time prescribed or returned damaged or in a condition unsuitable for future use;
- Library services for persons who are not residents or property owners in Duval County; and
- Designated conference, meeting and event spaces.
- Fee Schedule
- Associated Library Policies
The purpose of this policy is to communicate the authority of the Board of Library Trustees (BOLT) to establish fees and to outline the rules by which the Library will collect them.
In accordance with City of Jacksonville sections 111.830, 662.104, 662.105, 662.106 the BOLT is authorized to establish a Library Fees Schedule and to collect the approved fees for the following:
The BOLT will annually approve and regularly maintain Policy 3.1.6 Library Fee Schedules.
The BOLT authorizes the Library Director to establish procedures to administer this policy, and to delegate any and all responsibilities herein to other staff through such procedures, including the assessment, waiving and/or refunding of library fees.
- Policy 3.1.1 Customer Accounts and Privileges
- Policy 3.1.2 Confidentiality of Registration and Circulation Records
- Policy 3.1.3 Borrowing Library Materials
- Policy 3.1.4 Borrowing Limit Schedules
- Policy 3.1.6 Library Fee Schedules
- City of Jacksonville Ordinance Code, Section 111.830
- City of Jacksonville Ordinance Code, Section 662.104
- City of Jacksonville Ordinance Code, Section 662.105
- City of Jacksonville Ordinance Code, Section 662.106
- Municipal Code Sec. 90.102. - Authority of Board
- Municipal Code Chapter 662 - LIBRARY SYSTEM AND SERVICES