#Due to inclement weather, The Friends of the Mandarin Library Book Sale has been canceled. We hope to reschedule in April. Stay tuned for updates.
The Friends of the Mandarin Library Book Sale will take place on Saturday, March 20 at the Mandarin Library, 3330 Kori Road, Jacksonville, FL 32257. The used book sale will take place from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
COVID-19 pandemic restrictions will be enforced at the sale. The sale will include gently used adult fiction and nonfiction titles, books for children and young adults, DVDs and video tapes, CDs, audiobooks, magazines and more. All items prices at $1.00. You can bring your own bags or we will have bags for you!
Proceeds from the book sale will help expand and enrich library services.
The Friends are always looking for new members and volunteers. If you’re not a member of the Friends, it’s easy to join, just email FJPLPresident@gmail.com, call (904) 255-6002, or visit www.fjpl.org. Joining the Friends of the Library is a terrific way to make new friends of your own, and give back to our community and make its library even better.
Local Friends of the Library Groups include:
- Friends of the Jacksonville Public Library
- Friends of the Beaches Public Library
- Friends of the Murray Hill Branch
- Friends of the Olga L. Bradham & Etta L. Brooks Branch Library
- Friends of Mandarin Branch Library (FJPL Committee)
- Friends of South Mandarin Branch Library
- Friends of the Willowbranch Library
- Friends of the Dallas Graham Branch Library
- Friends of the Brentwood Branch Library
- Friends of the Maxville Branch Library (Committee of FJPL)
The Friends of the Jacksonville Public Library is a registered 501(c)(3) on Amazon Smile. When you make your Amazon purchases through smile.Amazon.com and make Friends of the Jacksonville Public Library Inc. your charity of choice, Amazon will donate a portion of the sales to us. You shop like normal and Amazon gives!
For more information, call the library at (904) 255-BOOK (2665).